Thursday, April 10, 2008

Procrastination is my game...

This is the tick that I brought home with me from Perry Lake the other day...don't worry I used tweezers and got the head out.









This is the view from where I've been sitting for what seems like 48 hours straight studying for my Reproductive final...








This is Jackson's way of helping us fold laundry. He has an insanely sneaky way of finding each and every dryer sheet...then he eats them.


And who watched The Office tonight?? Holy freaking hilarious.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

impressive procrastination skillz. new blog layout, photos, a post, and you watched the office (which was amazing). i nearly crapped myself when they showed his plasma TV. good luck with your test on nature's naughty bits.

Allyn said...

I see you bought the "desk" calendar from Textures...although it's on your wall and not on your desk. I also have that calendar, I love it! I also see that you have a Mac...I'm jealous :) And I watched the Office last night, hillarious! I'm going to buy a bench to put at the foot of our bed for Matt to sleep on.

caitlin said...

your welcome for the shout out..i like your little office its bright and would inspire me to study! lol and i love jackson, and i'm hoping that the tick didn't hurt my lissylulu to much! i'm thinking i should see you this weekend. Ill be at the shop on sunday...you?

Mark Savery said...

Liz, keep it up, our weather's got to turnaround soon. Said hi to Steve today. Perry? Hell yeah!!! You, Cam and I are gonna kill it!