Monday, January 21, 2008

oh to be back in australia.

So I've decided to start a blog. I don't really know what purpose it will serve other than to help me waste time when I should be studying, but we'll see...perhaps it will be entertaining.
This picture is from a few years ago when I was living in Australia. I like to daydream about going back sometime soon...what an amazing country. I can't put my finger on what I love about it, but there is a general attitude or outlook that I am drawn to. Perhaps they'll be looking for a doctor that fits my description in a few years.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Hi..I landed on your husbands page and said Hi and since His is new I'm thinking your's is probably new to so.. Welcome! Hope you have fun! And Australia sounds like a great place to visit =)!